Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns (Updated)
Armor up with a deck of cards for this Solitaire shootout. Are you ready for the wild wild West?.
My name is Molly Ferguson. But this… this was a long time ago. My parents were from England. They wanted something different for their children, so they came to Louisiana, in the New World, right before i was born. My father started working in the bank while my mom took care of me at the farm. During the day i helped my mum… and in the evening my dad taught me how to shot…
He told me that a girl needs to know how to defend herself in these days. Unfortunately i got more that they wanted for me. My father, he was shot in a robbery. I was sixteen years old at the time. We burried dad’s body on a hill, near the farm. My mother perished soon after, leaving me with a large house, a broken heart and a gun. So i run west… trying to forget..
- Rebuild a deserted town, with match 3 and solitaire as your only weapons;
- Dcore big to earn gold, and fill your shopping cart with handy help;
- Create a safe haven for Shannon, Red Wolf, and the other outlaws;
- Collect stars and see your city grow with each new citizen.
Game System Requirements:
• OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
• CPU: 1.0 GHz
• RAM: 512 MB RAM
• DirectX: 9.0
• Hard Drive: 583 Mb.
Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns – новый яркий пасьянс от Big Blue Studios. Shannon и Red Wolf блуждали Диким Западом пока не наткнулись на один пустынный городок. Сможете ли Вы помочь им возродить его? В вашем распоряжении лишь карты. Удачи!
- Восстановите пустынный город;
- Добейтесь больших успехов, чтобы заработать гору золота;
- Создайте безопасное место Shannon, Red Wolf и других преступников;
- Соберите звезды следите за развитием города с каждым новым жителем.
Version: Final (Unpack and play);
Developer: Big Blue Studios;
Size: 217,4 Mb.
Write to my email via contact form or send private message:
- If you want to join a group -"Friends".
- If you want to become a VIP and download at unlimited speed, and also get access to the archive with games.
- If you notice dead links or they are absent.